Thursday, January 29, 2009

Health Beverage - Green Tea

It is a quiet morning and I am starting work today, 开工大吉。。
According to the chinese horoscope, it is a good day for me to start work today.
Hopefully, the Ox Year is a good year for me.
Haha...
Now, I am waiting for my hongbao and the 2 oranges from my boss.
During the new year, there were always so much goodies that I could not resist.
Pineapple tarts, Beehive cookies, are my favorites new year foodies.
With all these cookies saturated with fats, it is always nice to go along with a cup of green tea.
As an anicent chinese proverb: " Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one day" How true it is. Without it, I think I will put on with kilos of weight.

Green tea is the best beverages I have known of which can helps to flush out the extra fats and detox our body system.

No comments:

Post a Comment