Monday, September 14, 2009

Healthier mooncakes


As the mid autumn festival is around the corner and there are many bakeries promoting their mooncakes. So how do you make a healthier choice out of the many choices?

For me, I will go for a 'Go Ren' type.

The filling is not as sweet as those red bean or other pastes and consist of more healthier almond nuts, melon seeds and seasame seeds.

It is one of my favourite mooncake which I hate to miss.

Hence for those who love mooncake and wish to reminisce festive mood and not worrying about putting on weight, you certainly have an option now. :)

2 comments:

  1. who of us who do not like cake general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    <a href="http://www.smsideatechnosolutions.com/odisha/cuttack/bulk-sms.html>Premium Sms Provider In Cuttack, Bulk SMS Services in Cuttack</a>

    ReplyDelete